Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Behind the Books: Pinterest Pages

In July, I was fortunate to have lunch with dedicated, California-based educator Alyson Beecher during her summer vacation here in eastern Massachusetts. As we talked, I mentioned that I was looking for new ways to reach out to teachers via pinterest, and Alyson had some great suggestions. 
 
Alyson’s ideas inspired me so much that I took a big chunk of time in August to create new boards, rearrange pins, and add new content. One of my goals was to make it easier for educators to access thematically-related posts from my blog. Another was to provide a wide range of resources for teaching informational writing. I hope these changes help you find exactly what you’re looking for. If not, please let me know. Your feedback is really helpful.

2 comments:

  1. Love the "new" look. Thanks for making searching easier for us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cool, Melissa! Looks very organized and easy to figure out where to go to at a glance. (I'm not a classroom teacher, but this sure looks great for them!)

    ReplyDelete