Monday, April 9, 2012

Cool Clouds: So Many I Couldn't Choose

Last week, I spent a lot of time making a new video here in my office. And that means I had to pay close attention to how the light changes during the day (There are soooo many things to think about when you make a video over several days and desire continuity.)

The good news is that when you spend a lot of time paying attention to light, you really notice changes in the clouds. And everytime I saw a cluster of clouds that I really liked, I snapped a photo. Why not? After all, when I'm making a video, my camera is always close at hand.

I couldn't choose just one, so this week I have four lovely and very different cool cloud photos to share with you. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did.



I think the second one is my favorite. Which is yours?

2 comments:

  1. I like the top photo - it looks like someone was thinking about clouds, and did a few tentative brush strokes... then went off for a cup of coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, I like that idea. Thanks for sharing, Sue.

    ReplyDelete