Monday, October 17, 2011

Cool Clouds: Sort of

Okay, I admit it. Yesterday was such a busy day that I forgot to take a picture of the clouds outside my office window. Rats!

But luckily, I came up with a soltution.

As many of you know, I've been playing around with video production lately. And my latest creation is a compilation of photos showing the seasonal changes of the maple tree outside my office window. I featured these photos on the Monday strand of this blog in 2009-2010.

But guess what. The photos show more than just the tree. They show the sky--and the clouds--throughout the year. Ah-ha!

Seriously, pay attention to the sky in these photos. In some of them, the light is absolutely lovely. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. the light IS lovely! it's amazing how you can tell a season by the light. I also like the music!

    ReplyDelete