Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Behind the Books: Welcome Back

Now that the school year has begun, I’m back to blogging three days a week. It’s been a very busy and productive summer for me, so I’m glad I took a break from Celebrate Science. But I’m also glad to kick things into high gear.

The start of school has always been an energizing time of year for me. It’s the time when I look back at what I’ve accomplished over the summer and look forward to what’s coming up in the next few months. I have several new book projects in the works and all kinds of speaking engagements too, including New England Reading, Massachusetts Science Teachers, Maine Science Teachers, a SCBWI program in Providence, RI, a school visit in South Lancaster, MA, and that’s just between now and Halloween.

I also have lots of great ideas for the Behind the Books strand of my blog, so stay tuned. I can already tell it’s going to be a great year.

No comments:

Post a Comment