Friday, September 25, 2009

Friday Fun: Take a Look!

I spotted this rock at Mount Wachusett in Princeton, Massachusetts. Ask your students or children what they think caused it to split in half.

Email their answers along with their name and address here by December 1. All correct responses will be entered into a drawing to win an autographed copy of an age-appropriate book.

Have you or your students seen something amazing or unexpected in the natural world? Email me a photo and description and it may be used in a future contest.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Melissa,
    What a cool mystery! I'm going to let the kids each come up with an answer and send it on.
    BTW the contact link in this post doesn't work. I think you have http:// in there twice ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nandini,

    Thanks for the note. I fixed the contact link, so I'm looking forward to receiving answers.

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete